View Single Post
Old 08-09-13, 06:51 PM   #5
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Yes it has been a major pain of recent with loads of minor issues being very annoying and just not running right. Still having issues with other bits but last night it was like she was having a hair down night too and wanted to be driven and driven hard.
Before people start going "you shouldn't be speeding and always be safe" I was ok pushing it at times but only on stretches of road that allowed for it to be done. If other traffic was around (other than the other car having a pop) then I at least backed off and chilled out but I also wasn't "raggin" the car round all night.
Just an extremely fun and spirited drive as and where appropriate.

I'm imagining the possible flame was probably due to my recent over fuelling issue which still trying to crack the source of. Still if it does that more often I won't mind so much as it was blooming bright of it was a lil spark out the back

I agree though, mine can certainly be a major pain in my arse for 95% of ownership but as and when its playing ball, what a ride it gives