View Single Post
Old 03-01-08, 09:55 AM   #55
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
OK, I'm starting to look around at prices for both kits this week. Hopefully i will have a 'full set' by end of next.

Prices will all be + P&P as everyone is spread out around the country and what is cost effective for one may not be for the other so keeping the cost down for everyone.

I could get them all sent to me and distribute them that way, but as i'm on 'the outlying island' it's going to be expensive to get them here and then to post them back so i think the sensible thing would just be to post them straight from the 'supplier'.... Anyone any other suggestions?

PS - If anyone wants to post it on another forum to get a few more people and maybe a lower price then feel free as i'm seldom on anywhere other than here. The point i would put out though is that i'm not sure what extra effort that would bring in trying to co-ordinate numbers...

"People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. Drive only with proper protection."
"You should try one. It's bloody good" - Jeremy Clarkson (commenting after driving a ZS180)
"Fines are a tax for doing bad, Taxes are a fine for doing good" - Unknown
GPS - Because guys don't know how to ask directions

MG ZS 180
3.5L V6 Ford Taurus
2.7L V6 EcoBoost Ford F150 4x4
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote