View Single Post
Old 18-10-13, 06:15 PM   #7
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Went and looked at this & it was in such good nick I coulda pitched a trouser tent on the spot :-)
belts not done though but that didnt bother me if price for a trade in was worth taking a punt on
Took it out for a run & I was well chuffed with everything bout it
asked bout a trade in & got offered £750 for mine. Pahh !!
Thought I would give the guy some time & to call me if he could up the price for mine,,
crap idea that, went back yesterday & it's sold :-(
So stickin with what I got for now & treated it to Continental sports on all 4 corners & went for
215/40/17 to try something different, went round an empty industrial estate & turned quick & hard on wet (wide) corners. Big smiles & found a bit of the trouser tent pitchin for the ZS I already have.
Tyre guy showed me a real nasty big screw in rear tyre inside sidewall,, coulda been nasty a blowout.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote