View Single Post
Old 01-11-13, 10:49 AM   #1
ZRed

ZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the roughZRed is a jewel in the rough
Road legal track 180

A good friend and customer of mine has asked me to see if any interest in his ZS. I personally think you`ll struggle to find a better zs mechanically.

quick spec for now

MK1 51 plate
red
MOT next year I think, would re MOT it for buyer.
tax til end of nov
2.5 v6 with genuine 44k miles.
brand new inlet a couple of years back that`s probably covered 2000 miles
ITG induction
Janspeed manifolds
Decat
Piper system with custom rear section
Billet flywheel with new clutch - 500 miles at most
type B torsen box
brand new sheddist kit - 20 miles use
EBC discs and pads - 100 miles use maybe?
braided brake hoses
adjustable top suspension knuckles
adjustable tiebars on rear
recent rear discs and pads with new calipers
brm alloys in black with toyo 888`s
AVO coilovers - £1250 worth
Poly bushed throughout
interior stripped
Ex MG works seat
6 point omp harness - still in date
suede steering wheel
Full custom made roll cage
Belts were done a few years back when his 270 cams were removed. Done very little mileage since.

The car has anally been looked after. It`s a track car that`s never been driven in anger and by god I`ve slagged him for it! No expense ever spared on it. It took us many attempts to get to the AVO set up with several suspension set ups tried over a 3 - 4 month period. After every change in stiffness or drop, the car was 4 wheel aligned at main dealer - purely for the owner`s own peace of mind. The car has done only a handful of track nights in the last 3 years, and covered very little mileage. Mainly due to work commitments and my own track car dying so he had no one to chum him. It`s a clean clean car that I`m sure some of my customers will vouch for. Quick and very reliable.

Pricewise £3500.