View Single Post
Old 10-11-13, 04:37 PM   #18
POMPSKI

POMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the roughPOMPSKI is a jewel in the rough
Hey buddy, thanks for your interest.

Sounds promising, Id love it to go to an enthusiast. Where about's on leave are you?

I drive past Tidworth on the A303 most weekends towards Templecombe (Somerset). So I have some suggestions.

- I could meet you in Tidworth on my way down, you could take the car out, and if happy, drop me off in Templecombe & take the car back!

- Or I can hang slack and not take any parts off until after the 23rd if you are genuinely interested in coming up to see it, long way though!

- You could view it on my way down, I could drop it off on my way back to camp on the Sunday & get the train back.

- Preferably for me, Id stop at yours on the way down - and if you still want the car, meet me that weekend around East Dorset/Hant's area once I find a car suitable for me (So I could use your money as a deposit) and if I find that no car is suitable for me, I could drop it off at yours and get the train, or you could come up and collect it

Potentially this 'Could' happen this coming weekend if you are up for it, and assuming it comes out of the bodyshop to my satisfaction.

Last edited by POMPSKI; 10-11-13 at 04:44 PM.
POMPSKI is offline   Reply With Quote