View Single Post
Old 28-11-13, 08:17 PM   #22
Chaz

Chaz is on a distinguished road
Update..

The ZS had aparently been serviced not long ago but had no proof and im anal so thought id give it another one just incase, so got all the bits bought..

Also bought some new rear quarter panel badges as the old ones are fading..

Next up was exhaust time, dont like the standard one at all, looks so boring, found some twin janspeed 3" off a ZS180 but they sold before I got to them, shame... So instead I went for a 3" outward rolled tip, only a universal jobby but I dont really care, its a diesel at the end of the day, doesnt matter whats on it :lol:

May take a bit of fabricating to get on, but shouldnt be too hard..

Next up was the headlights, driverside one is scratched and the passenger one misty, the previous owner did have ago at the passenger one and its better than it was but not perfect so thought id have ago..

Bought some fareca G10 to do the body work but thought id try it on my headlights first..

Before..

After..

Not bad!

It has helped IMO..

Also I decided I wanted to remove the ZS badge off the boot and just leave the main MG badge, so I picked it off and used a bit of thinners on a rag to get rid of the clue and like a knob, I got carried away and was left with this!

Dull paintwork and can still see the outline!

So thought id put the G10 to work and..

Boom, sorted. Thank **** :lol:

I thought I had proper messed it up, I cant wait to do the whole car with this G10, its amazing stuff!
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote