View Single Post
Old 28-11-13, 08:46 PM   #27
Chaz

Chaz is on a distinguished road
Rolling road day..

Heres the video from the rolling road day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNyyvMOiEvM

Quite smokey considering it was on standard 115 map, mafam was turned up full though but it is running 21 psi instead of 19 so imagine what it would of been like at 19 psi :lol:

Made 138 bhp, not bad before remap, my old ZR was 142 bhp before remap and 155 bhp after, so hoping for some good figures now that I have remapped it as of the other day... It smokes a lot more also, should be fairly decent torque now, the dyno played up and didnt work out the torque correctly, it said I had 180 lb ft when these have 190 odd from standard, it should be around 230 lb ft at the min..

Just waiting for another rolling road day to be planned and il be putting the beast back on, id be happy with 150 bhp and 250 lb ft to be fair..

My old ZR was running 274 lb ft and it pulled like mad but munched the clutch up, cant be doing with that on the ZS!

The remap has now deleted the EGR etc from the ECU so no more engine management lights and no more annoying 115 flat spot either, its got a nice and smooth power delivery from 1800rpm right to 4200rpm now..

Thats all for now!
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote