View Single Post
Old 15-12-13, 04:58 PM   #87
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFeet View Post
How are you finding the difference in the two with the manifolds on the MK2? You just need some nice lightweight wheels now, perhaps in grey :carrrot:? And more pics of the car required, two mentions of washing her with no picture of the result - tut.
I don't think the mk2 has manifolds, the mk1 doesn't.

Not changing the exterior of the car, I've got the Maestro for that, this is meant to be an enhanced version of the standard car and it is my daily driver after all.

The quality of the fittings on the mk1 are defiantly better than the mk2, well they were until I swapped them, I still need to add the second horn, I still hesitate to use it for fear of ridicule.

I have washed it again, did the ZS, ZR and F, washed and dried in under an hour but no photos as it was dark.

More importantly - I now have power in the shed -