View Single Post
Old 15-12-13, 05:07 PM   #88
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Just reading back - I didn't update after earlier posts.

I managed to get all the bulbs in after much fiddling, only to find that the full beams were pointing to the trees, nobody had told me that the bulbs are the other way up to the dipped beams.

With that sorted and blue tungsten side light bulbs I am now happy, the colour of the Philips Blue Lighters is much better than O/E bulbs and the extra wattage makes a lot of difference.

I've not got the battery in the boot to work properly yet, I suspect the battery I've fitted isn't quite up to the job and due to the Clifford I daren't take the front one out until the back one is working properly.

I haven't devoted much time to the car as TBH I'm not in a car frame of mind at the moment - I need to be, MOT is due in a month, there is a knocking on part load at part power from the front, the disks are shot, I've only just started wiring up the heated screen, she hit 90k yesterday so the belts are on borrowed distance as well as borrowed time now........................