Thread: Plans for 2013
View Single Post
Old 26-12-13, 12:14 PM   #33
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Roll on a year and it's time to review 2013.

The F - Got the suspension pumped and an MOT pass, fitted some decent tyres (Toyo T1r's), did FRL, replaced the soft top, got the audio controls working, rough fitted the cruise control, fitted the K&N Apollo, took her to Europe for a week (2.5k miles through France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and France), water pump sprung a leak on the ferry on the way back, changed that eventually, drove to the beach for the day and then work the following day and the suspension died, she's been on axle stands since September

The Yellow ZS is well documented else where but currently sits waiting a new battery and an MOT so I can really push selling her.

The black ZS has her own thread.

The blue ZR has gained some blue Alcantara seats.

The T16 maestro hasn't moved.

TBH my heart hasn't been in it this year, mostly due to personal, domestic and work pressures but I have built myself a workshop so can at least get my head around my parts and get parts out of the house and garden.

Check back on your posts and see how you've done.