Thread: Plans for 2013
View Single Post
Old 26-12-13, 01:50 PM   #36
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Drive it more ...

I have done loads since I bought it - far more than I planned and spent far too much money on it already. Like everyone though, I have a wishlist -

Induction
Decat
Lowered
Viper stripes
Alpine BT head unit
Respray
Well - I did the induction, bought but then sold on a decat, bought but didn't fit the stripes (still in the shed and on the "maybe" list for 2014), got a Kenwood instead of an Alpine and although I didn't repray the whole car, I rectified a lot of the paint ...... before I broke the car ("Red") as it was rotten !

So now I've got the Silver Mk2. Done plenty already and to be honest, my list is more of a "maybe" rather than a proper "to do" list.

I have actual plans for a steering wheel - watch this space...
I've got a quote for the belts but can't see it to be honest - £530. Think it'd be close to that to get it T16'd after leaving my good V6 engine with the garage that would get the work contract.
The stripes may go on.
My calipers are getting painted in January.
Slight bumper sag still needs doing.
I've got some lights to fit to the front although I'm now thinking more like getting a good compound and cleaning the ones that are fitted.

And then the big question - will I actually still have it December 2014 ....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote