Thread: Plans for 2013
View Single Post
Old 27-12-13, 09:50 PM   #38
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
pop the brembodges on at some point and change the master cylinder to help with the already slightly spongy pedal feel.

Fix the leak on the windscreen - though have to be around for that to happen!

Nag the guy to finally build me the magic electronics to help me with the pressure as it has been 12 months since he started it!

or detune the car so i can use full throttle again... probably only needs a minor reduction of boost and slight tweak to the fuelling to make it 'safe' again.. but it would be a real shame if i have to do so!

think that is all the major stuff i got planned for 2013 on the car
well we abandoned the attempt to manage the pressure, and I have not used full throttle...

Did finally get the brembodge setup fit - after some adjustements.

bought and fitted some suspension that was too good an opportunity to pass up, and I think that is currently it right now...

air con still doesn't work though, as something else broke again this year....
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote