Thread: Vvc wiring
View Single Post
Old 02-01-14, 06:59 PM   #14
nickc09

nickc09 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRed View Post
Not that I don't want to share my wisdom, but you are asking me to give you a how to on a service that I make a living from. Surely you can see why I wouldn't give out that information?

1. I don't know you.
2. You've hardly ever post on this site and are not a paid member.
3. You haven't even tried the conversion yourself but want help. Asking for help when stuck is different from being lazy and wanting your handheld.
I understand completely buddy, I offered to pay for help as i am currently stuck, I have researched into this and am at the point of having the looms split in front of me,

i also understand i have hardly posted as i have only just bought the ZS, i am an avid poster on mg-rover.org, rovertech, and not as much but also on themgzr.co.uk as i have had zr's for over 5 years

and as for not trying the conversion myself i currently have the zr engine out of the car waiting to go in, i just want to make sure the loom is right before i put it in,

i apologize for any crossed wires... (see what i did there ) but i am currently stuck on the loom and have been for a few days which is why i am asking for help,

i currently have the 3 vvc plugs cut back from near the ecu plug, also the camshaft sensor plug as i know these are different, is there anything else i need from the 160 loom?

Thanks

Nick
nickc09 is offline   Reply With Quote