View Single Post
Old 10-02-14, 06:25 PM   #14
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Cheers bud, I obviously had too quick a look haha. I though they were kind if bonded into the black surround. Never mind something else to add to my list that always increases but never goes down lol.

Any more plans for yours now?
They are bonded but easy to remove a small flat screwdriver got them off as for plans no not really just a few odds and ends like tidying up the wheels getting a small blow on the exhaust sorted.fit my sheddist and maybe a catch tank but after that just the usual like a service.they all hinge on my back giving me peace long enough to do them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL View Post
Looking good buddy, Still never seen another set of those fab door cards
Rarer than rockin horse Poo
I used to go to that car park for tinkering with car a lot before I moved
nice and sheltered from the elements and usually really quiet.
aye it's a good wee bit that Marcus probably handy for doing wee jobs here and there when you need shelter and space as like you say it's always empty.as for the door cards I only have you to thank for them as you could have been off with them yourself instead of telling me about them lol.