Thread: Back in an MG.
View Single Post
Old 06-03-14, 05:30 PM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
More cars than me !!!

Good on you and welcome back.

Where'd you get that from then ? I've been watching a few and at an 11 plate the warranty will be nearly out. Really quite fancied one that was towards the end of it's warranty and have always said that if you take it for what it is - nearly new and cheap - you shouldn't be disappointed.

There was one like yours at Bristol Street - 5K miles for about £7K and another with 60K that was around the £6K mark.... ?

Personally, I'll be very interested in what you do, so maybe have your own thread in the other car section and post up what you get up to.

There are a few on .org who have mentioned an MG6 register where there are plenty of owners who've started personalising their own cars. Exhausts seem to be the way forward for most just now, but they'll be mapping them soon enough.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote