View Single Post
Old 09-03-14, 09:24 PM   #134
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
..........I was going to fit the tow bar on FE54 (I've got a tow ball mounted cycle rack that I've promised to use this summer for cycle rides in the country) but thought I ought to finish reinstalling the interior first - I ran out of steam so gave in and just hovered her out.
Sorry, cut that a bit short - my ribeye was calling......and then top gear and then fast and nuts.

I've lost my fog light switch..........when I unplugged the console I plugged all the switches back on to their leads, however upon refitting I find the rear fog light switch wasn't there. And as I've tidied up and hoovered her out I am stumped.

Refitting the headunit was as frustrating as always, I had previously trimmed the appature but was still struggling so have now cut a slot all the way along one side so the wiring can be slid along as the head unit is pushed into place.