View Single Post
Old 22-04-14, 11:30 AM   #18
mattyprice4004

mattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura about
I've been pointed to this thread by someone on the 75 and ZT Owners Club, my apologies for not seeing it sooner.
I'll have an update for you later, I've had issues with the sales and mathew.price emails addresses (both redirect to the same inbox, which seems to 'Junk' a lot of good mail, so you're best using mattyprice4004@hotmail.co.uk - I seem to get everything through on that one.

I've been working behind the scenes to keep every item I stock on the shelf - it's taken me 3 solid weeks, but I'm getting there now. Hopefully the days of orders taking more than 3 days from order to being on your doorstep are over, hence my absence from this and other forums recently.
We've recently moved to a new premises in order to keep a lot more stock and dispatch same-day - if your item is in stock, it'll now be sent out the same day if ordered before 4PM.

I could build a box fort with all these cambelt kits I now have around me - however that can wait until redzed has his blowers back.
Will be back in touch soon with an update, my apologies again.

Mat
mattyprice4004 is offline   Reply With Quote