tallgeese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
This one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-MG-ZS...p2047675.l2557

If he told you to do one I'd consider reporting him to ebay, the ad says
yes that the swine

Have given him the 10 point list of issues his response was ;

Just to be clear I never once said the car was mechanically sound, I said, and have emails of proof that to my knowledge it was fine, as I am not a mechanic I cannot predict what is going to break down on my own car let alone anyone else's. Just to be clear I never once said the car was mechanically sound, I said, and have emails of proof that to my knowledge it was fine, as I am not a mechanic I cannot predict what is going to break down on my own car let alone anyone else's. Also as I stated yesterday it was fine driving 70 miles to deliver it to you which no other seller would have done, as also stated the car said SOLD AS SEEN also NO WARRANTY, therefore should you be unhappy then sell the vehicle on, as I have covered myself as stated in my advert and been as honest as I can ( I am not a mechanic) and proved the car was ok after the long 70 mile drive and you were happy at the time of purchase all I can do is apologise as I did yesterday. I will not not be giving you a full refund. As stated the car was SOLD AS SEEN, NO WARRANTY.Also as I stated yesterday it was fine driving 70 miles to deliver it to you which no other seller would have done, as also stated the car said SOLD AS SEEN also NO WARRANTY, therefore should you be unhappy then sell the vehicle on, as I have covered myself as stated in my advert and been as honest as I can ( I am not a mechanic) and proved the car was ok after the long 70 mile drive and you were happy at the time of purchase all I can do is apologise as I did yesterday. I will not not be giving you a full refund. As stated the car was SOLD AS SEEN, NO WARRANTY.

Should add he asked me to meet him at Manchester airport as he was picking his daughter up there and "want to save me some miles" which at the time sounded nice of him more fool me

Last edited by tallgeese; 10-05-14 at 05:16 PM.
tallgeese is offline   Reply With Quote