View Single Post
Old 10-05-14, 05:55 PM   #19
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgeese View Post
Should add he asked me to meet him at Manchester airport as he was picking his daughter up there and "want to save me some miles" which at the time sounded nice of him more fool me
Opps, not a good idea unless one knows the seller, always best to collect from the seller but whats done is done so no point worrying about this now.

Assuming you like the car I'd be asking for a refund to reflect the mechanical issues, i.e. the garage doing the scan and cover some of the cost of the service that it needs due not having proper coolant and who knows what else.

Also it does clearly state in the advert that the car is in good condition but it clearly isn't if the filler pipe is rusting (if it was really his car he would know as he's put fuel in) and the door handles being a different shade.

Most of the other issues are less important and not so obvious, even to the average owner.

I would try and get some cash back, repair the car and ENJOY.