View Single Post
Old 20-06-14, 10:32 PM   #1
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Question I have a real ZS problem

Recently I find myself looking at other cars, mainly big engined autos, S-Type Jags, Audi A8s and the like. I think I am falling out of love with the ZS as I enjoy driving it but not on longish journeys anymore. As I am getting on I am finding my back problems resurfacing and taking longer to get over it, the ZS ride is not helping and I don't find it comfortable anymore. The seats are fine but the ride not so, great for fast country lanes and track days but not everyday use. I've been with the same ZS for +9 years, a record for me btw, maybe time to move on, who knows? I did think about going down the mk2 route and leaving the suspension well alone, but can I? Not sure what to do for the best. I have even thought about getting an auto ZT, best of both for the weekend cruise and the odd day to work. I have the Elite Vectra Estate for the commute and the sensible stuff, but it isn't me but stuck with it for now until I can afford a Disco 3 or a lottery win and it'll be a V8 Mustang!

Not worth much as is, but nearly double broken up, which hurts.

Help!!! That is the dilemma, been with it for so long and also with this forum, hard to think not having a ZS or being here but something has to give before my back does.

Time for a good nights sleep.