View Single Post
Old 20-07-14, 08:09 AM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I would say you would be better off getting one made from Longlife or Powerflow to suit your requirements and make it a cat-back system and retain the OE manifolds and cat. Going down the Janspeed manifold and sports cat route will make it louder as already mentioned before you have even fitted a system. I have had a Janspeed dual exit cat-back fitted for around 8/9 years and a decat for about 6/7. I am running stock manifolds on mine. It is loud when pushed but a nice and healthy sound, not chavvy at all. My MOT tester and garage owner love my car and said it is one of the sweetest V6's they have heard. If going Janspeed cat-back stick with an OE cat to keep the levels as you desire. Plenty of options but Janspeed manis are not cheap and not particularly good quality from what I have read in recent times.