Thread: Silver ZS 180
View Single Post
Old 27-08-14, 08:14 AM   #8
Jason04r

Jason04r is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver bullet View Post
How many are here...There seems to be varied beliefs in how many ZS were imported by MG Rover Australia, originally I was told 31/32 but have since been told there were 45. Either way it would be under 50 originally sold here. Obviously a few have been written off since then. All ZS that were sold here were 180's, no other variants were imported. most were one specification the only options we had was the rear wing, sunroof and leather.

Yes it is my real number plate

I get a few questions, unfortunately people think its like a WRX or they thing I have put a bodykit on it. It kind of sucks that the whole hot hatch scene has moved on so rapidly since so it gets outdone fairly quickly these days but its been a lot of fun having something different!

My aim is in the next couple of years I want to build a ZS 180 racer to replace by ZR 160 racer.

As for values, honestly mate they vary, I have seen them go for $6k AUD which is about 3500 GBP and a couple of really low km ones for 8-9k AUD which is 5000GBP. That is probably high compared to the UK but got to remember they were $40k AUD new (22k GBP)

ZT V8 or ZT V6? Not many ZT V8 here so that is rare, ZT V6 there are a few getting around.
Believe the only market they sold ZT Superchargers but seems most engines blew im guessing you should see some superchargers knocking about.

Have you seen any facelift models knocking around?
Jason04r is offline   Reply With Quote