View Single Post
Old 26-01-15, 07:17 PM   #169
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Then on Friday night we went to the pub and had a couple and finished of the night with a lot of Rum so slept well.

Fast foward to saturday evening and my next door neighbours knocking on the door to complain about the comotion and car alarm at 3am and their lodger was going to open the window and shout at us for the noise. She also went on to complained that we constantly slam our doors - I showed her what a slammed door really sounded like. She then complained me about me sneezing. Finally she added that "all the neighbours are talking about us and one of them wanted to get a group togeather to come and confront us" but she wouldn't say who or about what.

More than slightly shocked by this we went to check with the neighbours to make sure we wern't doing anything wrong.

Someone told us that the lithuanian builder and his polish girlfriend were upset because I sometime park outside their house, on a public road, no dropped kerb and no parking restrictions. I knew this because if ever I do they block my drive.

He also told me that my alarm had gone off and he tried knocking us up so I could turn it off. Apparently it was a constant sound rather than the usual alarm sound and he thought it was going from the back of the car.

I think it must have been a soaky sounder.

However I am still asking myself why next door couldn't knock first thing in the morning to say there was an argument outside in the middle of the night and the alarm was going off. Mind you she is the one who complained about my daughter having a sleepover and even our cats upsetting her dog (they are petrified of the ugly beast) and our christmas lights.

Me, I'm the guy who knocked on their door when they moved in to advise them that neighbours who've left windows open have got broken into, they ignored me, and got broken into! Or offered the lituanian the lend of my starter pack when his van wouldn't start or told his girlfriend that her car windows were open.

And the reason for the "lynch mob", because I had 4 cars and only ever used one of them at any one time, next door have 3 vehicles and parking for 3 but only park hers on the drive, we have 3 with parking only for the F, and 3 other neighbours have 2 or 3 cars each..............

Rant over
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote