View Single Post
Old 21-01-08, 01:21 PM   #1
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
Another near miss

Must be the week for close calls or something

Last night was driving back from town but decided to take a blast along the motorway, off at the Kincardine bridge and back along the Bellsdyke Road - it's a loop I do fairly regularly.

Anyway came off the motorway onto a roundabout, onto the dual carrageway before the Bellsdyke road starts. Half way along this road there is a cut out where traffic for a hotel can cut over - where a Jeep was sitting waiting

So there I am doing just over 60 in the fast lane (it's only about 2 miles long so wasn't thrashing it) and the total dipstick I was about to overtake flashes the guy out!

before I can even brake there's a Jeep broadside right infront of me. I pulled on every brake I could think of and slid to a stop just as the bloke got out of the way enough for me to pass by mere mm's.

The guy got out to check I was ok then went to talk to the stupid WOMAN who flashed him out. If I hadn't been a gibbering mess I would have knocked both their blocks off

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote