Thread: Silver ZS 180
View Single Post
Old 13-03-15, 12:03 AM   #8
silver bullet

silver bullet is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone, I have had the car 6 years and still love it, just don't have enough time to get it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by top_man_eldo View Post
Nice looking car that, they must be pretty rare over there. How much interest to they generate over there?
Yeah not that many, it was one of a shipment of MG Rover cars sold here new, only a couple had the rear wing fitted from factory. I remember reading there was a second shipment on the way but MG Rover went under before it got here. I think circa 35 genuine Aussie delivered from new ZS, all 180's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev180 View Post
Looks very bright in Starlight Silver when the sun hits it! Looks like a great day at the show, must of been a nice drive. How is the MG market in Australia? Thanks.
Yep love the colour. Looks great on a sunny day over here. All those pics are straight off my phone so it looks that good in real life. MG has a very strong following here, a strong and passionate culture that love all to do with the brand. F/TF's are extremely popular and ZT's have a good following too. Unfortunately ZR/ZS didn't get here until 6 months before MG Rover went under so not many made it onto our roads. This means very little parts/knowledge/support for ZR/ZS over here. All the better for our UK counterparts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Very tasty, do love them in Silver.
I loved the silver so much I got a ZR for the track in the same colour
silver bullet is offline   Reply With Quote