View Single Post
Old 26-04-15, 09:57 AM   #14
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thered180 View Post
Thank you for all the feedback guys. I think i will take Marks advice and just make it into a good all rounder. Id love to drop the VAG lump in, but i think it would be a massive job. Plus i already have an A4 turbo so it might be a bit pointless. haha
The 1.8t would of made a superb choice is the install kit could of been made a little more competitive price wise. But as i have found you cant just bang 300+ hp thru stock ZS and expect it not to complain.

I have had to re do pretty much everything bar the mounts / adaptor kit, not because it was done wrong to start with just the condition when i got my hands on it. Thing were also done to keep the costs down to a sensible amounts

Now i have another zs180 i do luv the v6 on full chat but considering the last one i had was pushing 240+ it feels a little lacking. mind you i need to sort intake / vis motors and fit the decat which should add some back.

brakes are *****