View Single Post
Old 07-06-15, 09:11 PM   #111
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
So Archie is back on the drive A huge thank you has to be said to Maxteds Garage in Shipley for doing all the work and always going the extra mile,but I also have to mention Peter Burchill at Vulcan racing that supplied me with some uprated Powerflex bushes that just finish off the suspension mods nicely.

New Bits fitted:

> Apex 30mm lowering springs for a Civic Aerodeck - a lot of phone calls were made direct to make sure that they fit correctly and they would take the weight of the KV6). I would say go out and get some but I bought the last set and have since been discontinued

Goodbye arch gap...

> DID "Sheddist Kit" - I could not believe how much it improved the gear change! Awesome bit of kit and I would recommend it to anyone.

> Fresh 12 Months MOT with an Advisory for Noisy Exhaust

And on my day off today I ripped out the god awful speakers...bodge was an understatement... the picture below shows the state of the fronts which were a brand I had not heard of (Audio Direct), these were drilled into the door metal itself. Needless to say I stuck my size 13's through them and likewise with the Ripspeed parcel shelf ones.

They have replaced by my "old faithfuls" all the way round...the sound is superb and I am chuffed to bits

Fronts:

Backs:

Just got in from fitting the DID rear upper brace but it was too dark to take a picture.

ZS Appreciation Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475756782447499/

> ZR 105 (Broken) > MK2 ZS 180 (Sold) > MK1 ZS 180 (Sold) > ZR Replica (Dead) > MK1 ZS 180 (Broken)
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote