View Single Post
Old 18-06-15, 07:10 PM   #8
mattyprice4004

mattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura aboutmattyprice4004 has a spectacular aura about
We had a nightmare, caused in part by a joint venture between City Link and a parcel-locker company called InPost - they basically didn't collect items from our local locker from anywhere between 4 days to 2 weeks. That caused a few issues!

Added to this a few personal issues to do with my home (not anyone's problem but my own, I acknowledge) and things did get a bit sub-optimal for a while - but we're thoroughly on top of things these days.

A good UK Mail contract, Royal Mail for all smaller deliveries and 95% of orders sent the same day - plus a lot of decent IT kit, a dedicated office facility and time spent dealing with forums etc - has meant in the last year or so, things have been peachy.

We're also now an XPart distributor of official MG Rover parts, which says a lot for our credibility these days.

Anyone is welcome to PM me on here or email sales@dmgrs.co.uk with any questions or queries - we'll usually respond nice and quickly.
mattyprice4004 is offline   Reply With Quote