Thread: Mot
View Single Post
Old 20-06-15, 05:33 AM   #11
red robbo

red robbo has a spectacular aura aboutred robbo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8sy View Post
Was thinking about changing for a megane r26, handling of a zs but newer and more powerful
Not wanting to hijack your thread, but I viewed a black R26 at Motorhouse in Birmingham, around 4 weeks ago. After fighting my way through to the back of the "showroom", I finally found it. They hadn't even bothered to valet it, even though they had two days notice of my arrival. Cigarette burn on the passenger (Alcantara) seat too. Plus 3 of the 4 tyres were completely flat, with missing valve caps. Did have a full R26R sticker kit though, even if it wasn't a genuine lightweight "R".
My Son has a RenaultSport 225, a rapid machine and no doubt about it, which got me on the trail of the R26. Not gone off the idea yet........

The first 4 posts are dated 2014 (on my phone anyway), I didn't realise it was a 12 month old thread!! ��. Still like the R26 though!

Ok, read #5. Original poster updating us, so the thread is current. I really need to lay off the Apple Jim Beam.

Last edited by red robbo; 20-06-15 at 05:42 AM. Reason: A year behind everyone else. Blame Jim Beam.
red robbo is offline   Reply With Quote