View Single Post
Old 26-06-15, 11:50 AM   #6
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Apparently most of these emails are deliberately badly worded and contain spelling mistakes so that if they get a reply the scammer knows they have a very good target... Then they will hit said target with the heavy stuff.

Oh and Peter... Honest wage makes them nowhere near as much money as this does. Think about it like this:

Send out 10 million emails, 0.1% respond parting with their hard earned cash - How much money has scammer just made for hardly any effort? probably tens of thousands of pounds!!

That is only one campaign, now with modern technology one person in his bedroom can send out thousands of campaigns a minute using templates etc... If each one has the same results (or even similar) as above, the mind boggles at the cash flow figures for pretty much no work load.

Now, do this from a country that has no extradition treaty and where this practice is not unlawful (there are a few) and suddenly you have to ask yourself... why the hell do I work?? lol - For the record I do have an honest job and would never spam or scam anyone!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk

Last edited by ZS; 26-06-15 at 11:55 AM.
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote