View Single Post
Old 23-07-15, 11:20 AM   #2
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeus101 View Post
That PBT MK1 was bought just for the seat lol, she wont be staying but will be broken for bits . For the first time ever im at the front of the line
The seats are lovely. Is there anything wrong with the rest of it? Seems a shame to see another one getting broken . Not fancy stripping it out and making your own track car... mine isn't going to be for sale any time soon :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
Howard is working a bit with Javelin, so its worth a chat with him.

I am in two minds about this year, I would like to be out in anger, yet I am considering putting both cars in a unit for work until next year! Like you, I have no time at the mo but would like a day out somewhere just for fun, donny, oulton, croft, somewhere with a bit about it.
Whilst I would like to challenge the record at croft, the sensibleness is saying no to a set of slicks just for 1 race weekend this year - its not like tyres are at their best 6-months on.
Dilemma, I just don't know what to do!!! so I'll prob just do a trackday.
Did you get your race car repaired in the end?
I've just had a look on the Javelin page, there is one at Croft this Sunday- a bit pricey but could probably stretch to it?
Failing that, I know you don't really like Blyton but I'm attracted by the relative low cost and massive run-off areas as a novice. There are spaces Sunday 2nd and a Wednesday has just come up on the 12th. The Wednesday is only £90 and plenty of notice so that could be a winner for me.
Have you got any in mind?