Thread: Project Typhoon
View Single Post
Old 15-08-15, 06:56 PM   #1
M17TT180

M17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the roughM17TT180 is a jewel in the rough
Right MAJOR update today, been on the car a fair few hours and got loads done.

Fitted:
Brakes on other side
Front bumper
Bonnet
Grill
Skirt
Rear Doors
Rear door electrics

Still a few bits I need, scrivets for the skirt, 6 of the 8 plastic nuts for the grill, work out where the 5AS attaches to and also the little red box behind that.

Refit the centre console and handbrake console. Work out why the ciggy lighter isn't working. Fit the metal kick plates.

Still waiting to turn up is the rear inner roof handles.

I've also got some black alcantara ZT headrests as the ones that came with the seats are full leather and I don't think they match. Got rears too but am going to have to work some magic on those.

But, on the grand scheme of things I think we are ready for the mot, although one of my cv gaitors is loose I am just hoping its the clip that has come off although a new set are on order.

Anyway the moment you have all been waiting for............

Still got the black spoiler, not much I can do about that at the moment but thats something that can wait.

Also popped to the garage earlier and met another garage owner backing this out to take it for a run!

Lots of second- hand parts click HERE
Project Typhoon
M17TT180 is offline   Reply With Quote