View Single Post
Old 12-12-15, 11:16 PM   #106
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervavore View Post
Damn I shall be doomed once again your build thread with the Track ZS is awesome Phil So much love put into details I like it and may come handy maybe with my ZR VVC track car

For the old bushing is really a hydraulic press in handy Burning them out is also an option

Few questions where did you get the braided hoses ?
Is on the V6 a crankcase valve or something similar ? May you got some pics of it need this detail for my derv project

The backbox is a straight through box from Janspeed? Never looked inside to be honest when got one in my hands :/
Thanks a long way to go with it yet but it's all good fun.

Yes, a press would have been better for the bushes and certainly less smelly! Some nasty fumes came off them.

To answer the questions:
-The braided hoses are from eBay but you can deal with Wezmoto direct I imagine.
-Not really sure what you mean with the crankcase valve? do you mean the breather system?
-I don't know if the back box is straight through. It's quite light and quite "raspy" in sound after the decat and straight through center section so I wouldn't be surprised. No good for the derv though, only 2 1/4" diameter.