View Single Post
Old 27-01-08, 06:57 PM   #7
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Self imposed SORN Adam

What with winter coming and fuel going up I decided to take it off road so that I could do some work on it. It is the first time I have sorn'd a car for the winter, not sure if I will do it again.

I run a Citroen Xsara 1.4 for the daily commute as 350 miles a week was getting expensive when running the 180 and I hated the miles getting on it.

So, sometime in Feb or early March it will be MOT'd and taxed and enjoyed also aim to use it as the 'Friday' car, my treat for work

At present I have the wheels off, ready to get bead blasted and powder coated. Redoing the BMC CDA pipework and fitting the oil catch tank. Also aim to get the cat off and get a decat pattern made.