View Single Post
Old 08-02-16, 10:20 PM   #205
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I have a Halfords but I think it is out of warranty, it was a replaced under warranty anyway.

I have been looking at diesel ones, they are £54 from eurocarparts against £45 for O/E spec for thsseir cheap ones.
The warranty runs out on the Halfords battery on the 22nd of Feb BUT when I checked the voltage on it yesterday it is the same voltage (measured to two decimal places) as it was in October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
I've got a 75 diesel battery, but it won't fit if you still have the standard battery tray in the engine bay
I got the diesel one, as the battery is now in the boot the extra length is not a problem (except where one places it on top of the number plate lead - http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=30482) - the car now starts better as I'd hope.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote