View Single Post
Old 23-08-16, 08:08 PM   #11
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Well when you start thinking like this there is only one outcome, you are already over halfway leaving it by the sounds of it. Best thing is have a budget in mind, includes finance deals, plenty out there for all incomes, bang the upper limit into Autotrader and have a good look through the possibilities. Sometimes you come across something you haven't considered and may find a good buy.

I've felt like you many times with my ZS, hence why it's now just a toy, hobby and project car. Better the devil you know and I have another car as the daily. If I want a change or a laugh I use the ZS but limit the miles on a classic policy. However if you have lost the love then no use fighting it and trying to justify keeping it, time to move on.

If it were closer I would 'pop' round and have a good look and dangle a carrot!