View Single Post
Old 24-08-16, 06:13 AM   #13
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Have you changed the gearbox oil since you got the car?
If not you ought to.
And discs are a service item too.

Don't rush into changing, take your time to work out what you want and to find the best example you can.
Gearbox oil has been changed twice since it started James and I know the discs are easy sorted it's really the rot that scares me the most It's something I've never really dealt with and I have never done welding so that is pretty daunting. to be honest I don't want to get rid of it.there is to much of me that's been put into the car and I do still love it to bits.I think I will sorn it come the first frost and get something for the winter again and just need to pull my finger out and get some stuff done over the winter.