View Single Post
Old 24-08-16, 08:43 AM   #14
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
I've moved away from a ZS a few times (had 7 of them in my time) but keep coming back to one (normally a 180). I currently have a fairly modified one and am tinkering with it all the time, however it is now a "weekend toy" as my commute to work is about 40 miles up the A3 (Portsmouth to Guildford) and I purchased a ZT-T Diesel as the daily commute, the ZT-T also makes a damn good family car for holidays etc.

I know the risk is I will start doing things to the ZT, I already am but mostly to bring it back into shape, and then the ZS might start loosing out a bit.. But the insurance is cheap enough and the ZS is reliable enough that I just reconnect the battery and go for a blast (with the obvious servicing that is required every now and then).

Only you can decide what to do with your car and if you do get rid, what to get in replacement. The above scenario works for me, but might not work for you - Good luck with whatever decision you make and stay around, this place will miss you if you don't

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote