View Single Post
Old 26-08-16, 08:57 PM   #5
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Great news Grimmy!

It is hard parting with something you have put alot of time and effort into. That's why I still have mine, for what they are worth at present it really seems a pity to pass them on for peanuts. Like you have said if you did part with it and then regretted it then it really hits you later on. Funny what these things do to a person/family.

I miss driving mine but at least it is there everyday and I know it'll be fired up again one day.
I think that has been the problem I haven't driven it.yes I take it to work every day but don't really drive it.went out to see Stephen today and it's a good drive over there and back and driving it over there and back you remember why they are so good and get under your skin even on the motorway they are just nice to drive .happily cruising along but can get chucked about when you want to.it will go off the road in the winter but it will be back around next summer and plenty more to come.hope you get yours back up and running soon Mick.