View Single Post
Old 29-07-17, 11:24 PM   #28
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z View Post
was this with a rally guy up there?

take it hes gone to the wall

grrr if so.

Incidentally if your 100% stuck i could lift it and stick it at mine for a few weeks.
Yes it was at rally_matt's workshop where it has been for a while for a number of some-what irritating reasons as it turned out... but the rent hasn't been paid on the unit, so everything is being cleared out so it can be re-rented.

Thanks for the offer, but I think it should be sorted now, it is no longer at the unit - it rolled round the corner to Toby's folks (you can see their house from the unit) and from there it should be making it's way down to Drew hopefully next week.

Turns out I've got family close to Drew, so that aspect of getting it from his is made simpler when the time comes
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote