Thread: Back again
View Single Post
Old 28-08-17, 08:47 PM   #13
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbles View Post
A saloon preferably mate would love my old red one back although it's prob not as I left it lol, there was a nice xpower grey one on auto trader last week but I was away and by the time I got back it had gone, would love most colours on a zs but not really fire frost, there's a sunspot yellow one for sale and I've always fancied a yellow mk2, and I know there rare but with all due respect if the chap is on here who owns it I'm not sure I see it at that money with the bits that need doing but that's just my opinion, each to there own
Yep - saw that one and put it up here - mistake really - should've just gone after it myself but want a hatch for practicality and it'll be a workhorse rather than a show queen if I find the right one.

Agree about the sunspot - but lets face it - it's yellow so it needs a total respray anyway ...
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote