View Single Post
Old 23-12-17, 12:10 PM   #334
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Well still got mine, just bolted a 2060 hybrid to it but due a new engine before any power runs. Still have the VNT set up in the loft which was purchased and fitted with a view to running one of your controllers in about 2011. If/ when it gets finished, as I said all along I would buy one off you. Don't expect anything for nothing and never have done. Been the first to try many things on the l series and always shared the results and helped others as much as possible. Was the first to fit the 1852 vnt, first to get the arduino controller working with the rpm signal in our cars, first to fit the 2056s and now first to try a hybrid version of it not to mention trying 300tdi nozzles with offset clamps and various other injectors along the way. Don't want any blue Peter badges though, it's not about it being a thankless task, it's because we enjoy it!
I agree at first glance people in the MGR scene want everything for nothing but really, how many have the ability or know how or even ability to learn how to carry out complex tasks such as build a computer to control a turbo in a car which it was never intended to work in! Of course if somebody comes along with a solution ready to bolt in people are going to want to try it, or copy and paste as it was put. Especially when it has been offered by the vendor. Can't really get on a soap box if when 6 years later it still hasn't materialised and people ask why. Sure you've got your reasons though .

Last edited by ZS Phil; 24-12-17 at 08:36 AM.
ZS Phil is offline   Reply With Quote