View Single Post
Old 11-02-08, 06:34 AM   #16
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduk View Post
lookin awesome mate! you should debadge the rear, would lok really smart! are you liking having a noisy exhaust again?

i kinda like my badges at the rear, would maybe get a chrome zs badge as mine is matt silver and i think the chrome would look fresher!! You have no idea how much i missed having a rorty zorst lol and this sounds ten times better than the zr with the magnex!! An it still has to coke up a fair bit yet so the noise should improve over next few weeks

Quote:
looking good buddy if you decide to sell your other badge matey ill have it
will do bud, would sell it for exactly what i paid for it, but will have a pnder over next week or so to see if i can think of anywhere to put it

reading first post again, i didn't forget to fit my tf wheel just forgot the photies lol, just took the easy route and hacksawed the oe wheel, does stick out a bit but i wonder if i can file down that bit or even get a small rubber seal and stick that round the rear of the wheel to hide the gap