View Single Post
Old 11-02-08, 12:29 PM   #26
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
There's only one problem with getting an LPG conversion apart from the huge out-lay ! We don't have any petrol garages around our way that sell LPG, the nearest one to me is some 35~40 miles away near Lincoln on the A15 !
Exactly the same problem with LPG round here!

I've been giving some thought to changing cars as well... but I can't bring myself to sell the 180 as I can't find anything that will do the same for me...

For myself maybe a shuffle of the cars would be better...

ZS180 19 - 30 mpg depending on how I drive...
Land Rover - 18mpg if driven like my granddad, 8mpg if driven like a loon
216 - 30mpg+ and you have to drive like my grandad because otherwise you'll crash it! (It Don't go round corners)

Only problem is the 216 isn't really mine to drive every day...

I'm now considering when the 216 goes some of the older cars... Not sure what yet (my heart say's 67 mustang or other american muscle... my head say's something else)

On the otherhand you could get yourself one of those New X5's Twin turbo diesel (you can't tell honest) quick, "good" economy, and lowest tax braket! - or maybe even a Blue motion Polo (no tax!)

Again it all comes down to money.

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote