View Single Post
Old 12-02-08, 08:56 AM   #36
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
What a confused person i am ! Cupra is out because it's 5 doors and now, the Astra is out for the fact that they are now 5 years old and my car is only 3 ! So i guess it's keep it and go for that pay rise ! Plus to convince myself to keep the Zed i think i might get some new wheels for it !
It's okay Mat we all understand the predicament. I would like to sell my ZS as well..........but I am just not willing to step away with £3000 when I know it owes me so much more.

I looked at an MGF yesterday.........convinced it was going to be mine..........until I sat down and thought it through......plus with a little guidance from a good friend. I walked away and am keeping the ZS.

I am now looking into fuel.........and there are 4 LPG stations in my area tempted??? YES VERY! Thanks to Papa Lazaroo for doing all the legwork on this though as he seems to have done all the trial and error for proving it can work as it should.

The main fuel saving on the ZS180 is no hard throttle and keep it all below 3000rpm........that done MPG should be good. I say that......and sadly I just cannot stick to that myself.....I love the roar and the power it delivers.

Running on Super Unleaded is supposed to give benefits as well returning higher MPG to the tank.........dunno how or why but it is a consistant report from forum members as well as the press. BP Ultimate was my favourite but I tended to use Tescos Super Unleaded in the ZS frequently before prices spiralled out of control. Tescos being 'Esso' iirc

Jim