View Single Post
Old 17-02-08, 12:45 PM   #80
Zedhead

Zedhead is on a distinguished road
Im in the Music Industry,
im self employed and involved in Producing and Remixing (mainly Dance music) but I have worked with many different styles of music, different people and record labels, been doing it for roughly 8 years, since I left school (im 24 now)
I have a studio built at home were I mainly work from,
its not really a job that has demanding and set hours, so over the years I have managed to fit a couple of different things in along side it,

In the early days of leaving school I also worked as a DJ, and trained as a Sound & Light Engineer, and then worked as a Sound and Light installer/Engineer for a year or so,

I then got very deep in to the Production/Remixing and Mastering and put a lot more time in to doing that,

to simply tie me over when I had quiet times I decided to start an online cd/vinyl store, which sadly due to the current state of music sales I recently decided to stop trading and get out before things go wrong,

im still involved in Producing, Remixing and Mastering and im currently in the process of setting up a new business with my Farther, an Audio/Visual Installation service combined with Testing and inspection, and were doing our own one off custom installs that can pretty much be tailored to whatever the customer wants

Last edited by Zedhead; 17-02-08 at 01:17 PM.
Zedhead is offline   Reply With Quote