View Single Post
Old 23-02-08, 12:19 PM   #44
wilko66

wilko66 is on a distinguished road
I Have just been slated on zscentral for the ad that was put on ebay for 2 kickplates, Because the buyer Didn't read the ad properly, and thought these were genuine xpower kickplates. Even though it states that they have been modified. So for this reason I am NOT doing anymore, I will of course finish the ones that have been ordered and paid for. For those of you who have ordered and paid for them, You should have them with in the next 2 weeks. I'm sorry if anyone else wanted any, But I'm not prepared to give up my own time and effort in this way just to have it implied that I have conned people. This was just something I did to My car to make it a bit different. Each plate takes me about 2 hours to do which has been in the evening before I got to work, when i could be chilling out. I'm very upset by this whole affair, I never have tried to be dishonest, as with this site I have always told anyone that has asked what i did to the plates. Sorry again if you wanted some, But i'm not gunna take S*** like that off anyone.

John

Last edited by wilko66; 23-02-08 at 03:17 PM.
wilko66 is offline   Reply With Quote