View Single Post
Old 28-02-08, 04:19 PM   #12
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduk View Post
do you notice much difference with the mudflaps? i have also been considering a set of the plain black ones, with no logo on them, were they easy to fit? should stick a HOW TO up

when we gonna meet again mate
hear less stones hitting the side and the muck isn't as thick imo!! I think they look great, but get yourself the sames ones with the logo on them Quite easy to fit, though i will need to get some brackets sorted out for the rear ones as the inner edges hang in a bit will knock up a how to when i get a chance as it's pretty straightforward. mostly self tappers but used the screws for the arch liners on the fronts, best have someone with you as a pair of eyes to double check they are sitting square though!!

I am planning going to the lomond meet, think it's april 6th now...you heading to that one?? Thinking about trying for a northern meet somewhere, sometime too.....just not sure there are a great amount of folk this direction