View Single Post
Old 09-04-08, 10:01 PM   #28
dj_russell

dj_russell is on a distinguished road
got the splitter sorted matey its a right treck but its in t blue theres that or im waiting for a bloke called george an mg breaker who i got my bits off to get in a mint t blue front with splitter because my fronts stone chipped am i obsessed lol? i must have my car looking mint.

the fronteras my moms car lol normally theres my mgzs my astra estate work horse with ladders on,my sisters bfs golf vr6 with audi tt rims and its gorgeous also now my sisters buying a vw lupo 1.4 sport lol, mom and dad aint together you see and i live at my moms house because my dad wont put up with cruising habit till 4 in the morning on a weekend lmao.

i was originally a big vaux fan till this year i bought total vauxhall every month i owned about 7 astras,corsa and a nova but id had enough a v6 in my corsa was just never gonna be cool nomatter how much money i chucked at it so i sold it a friend on finance lol, i did intend on a scooby,evo 4 or a pulsar with around 300bhp but id always loved the mgs never really thouht id own one, it was only a few years ago my mates dad used to pick him up from college in his and i loved it,

that was in the t yellow and a t yellow one turned up on the fourcourt while i was waiting for my cheque to buy a new car, i went and looked at it etc sadly it got sold,

but i then had set my heart on one it had the awsome evo style looks tick, it had half the evo performance tick i thought the seats were awesome it had more luxury and reliability than an older jasp car on a p plate and i could pick one up for not as much and it was much newer.

my only offput came when the budget was announced then i thought what the hell ill probably spend what i dont spend on tax with an evo on petrol and their expensive to maintain. so then this baby came up i couldnt resist and here i am today.

Last edited by dj_russell; 09-04-08 at 10:10 PM.
dj_russell is offline   Reply With Quote