View Single Post
Old 10-04-08, 09:42 PM   #1
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
what a total disaster that was!

well what started out as a simple fog light change ended up with my car sitting in the drive for the past 2 days with the front end totally in bits.

Started off I couldn't get the bumper off, then the passenger headlight got stuck while trying to change the full beam bulb and more of the front had to come off, then a fog light bulb fell apart on me!
By this point I was mighty pee'd off and decided to call it quits and put it back together... but even that wasn't going to go right and I ended up getting more pee'd off, snapping one of the side clips off and abandoning the bumper behind my house is disgust lol

On the plus side I got the moisture trap off the intake system ready t fit the filter into the wing later in the month and both my full beam bulbs are the same colour again!

New fog lights should be here tomorrow so I can start all over again...oh goody!

the best part? I took the bumper off to fit a Laguna splitter, but decided it looked daft on the mkII!

Some pics of how far I got:

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote